The Tea-Party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My humble abode for American TV Wrestling.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

1998 Discussion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

1998 Discussion Empty
PostSubject: 1998 Discussion   1998 Discussion EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 1:39 pm

Discuss 1998 in Heat.
Back to top Go down
https://theteaparty.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin

1998 Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1998 Discussion   1998 Discussion EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 4:48 pm

Christian vs. Brian Lawler (Heat, 10/25/98)
Christian and Brian Christopher had a neat little match for the completely dormant and totally wasted Light Heavyweight Title. (And for the fucking travesty last night, Vince McMahon has earned my undying hatred, I want to take him in the middle of the ring and shoot him in the head I was praying Funaki would shoot on Violent J and rip all of the ligaments in his leg). Christian looked pretty good in an Indy kind of way and his gory driver was neat. If he has lots of matches with Dick Togo and TAKA Michinoku he will turn into a great wrestler, I smell a big series with Shaggy 2 Dope though.

Mankind, X-Pac vs. D'Lo Brown, Ken Shamrock (Heat, 10/25/98)
X Pac and Mankind are the two big bump kings in the WWF and they bump pretty well for the overated D-Lo Brown and Ken Shamrock. X-Pac is one of the top American workers in the world, and I was saying the same thing back in the WCW. Shamrock is starting to work really stiff which I am digging because the WWF has been such a pansified league for so long. D-Lo did a nice spinning Tiger Bomb making me take back all the bad things I said about him. Mr. Socko is getting to be Pepe level annoying. This even had a clean ending, which is WAAY more then most WWF matches.

Back to top Go down
https://theteaparty.forumotion.com

1998 Discussion
Page 1 of 1