The Tea-Party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My humble abode for American TV Wrestling.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2012 Discussion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

2012 Discussion Empty
PostSubject: 2012 Discussion   2012 Discussion EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 10:27 pm

Discuss Superstars in 2012.
Back to top Go down
https://theteaparty.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin

2012 Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2012 Discussion   2012 Discussion EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 4:07 am

Dolph Ziggler vs. Kofi Kingston - Superstars 03/06/12
This is being sold as the 200th match between these two, and I'd well believe it. Apparently they're 99-99, which would make this the 199th match, no? Anyway, that's neither here nor there. This is certainly one of the better Superstars matches in recent memories. Ziggler pretty much carries all of this, but Kofi contributes something every once in a while too. Dolph is actually so much fun to watch these days, he executed the prettiest fireman's carry I've seen in a long long time and he seems to be developing a trend for being the crazy sell guy too. He does it here off the monkey flip, just landing FLAT on his face. I don't recall any major Kofi botches which is always a plus. Vickie was at ringside but she was kind of a non-factor here. Both guys seemed a tad knackered towards the end, but even still, it's 15 mins of cartoonish fun. I wasn't feeling the result but that's just my own bias really.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

2012 Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2012 Discussion   2012 Discussion EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 4:08 am

Drew McIntyre Vs Sin Cara - 26/07/2012
Dammit WWE, McIntyre is awesome and yet you just do nothing with him. He seems to be a main stay on NXT right now. NX-fucking-T. The place for the FCW guys to go after FCW and before Raw/SD. Its like ECW, except not on TV in America so most people don't see it. Anyway, reason for that mini-rant is that McIntyre just looks awesome here. Give it up for Cara too, he bumps well from Drew's offence making it look even better. Him bouncing off McIntyre's knee and landing on the floor looked great. Loved Drew at the start of the match just picking up Cara and throwing him down to the mat rather than dropping down with him, then looking at what he did and smiling because he's an evil Scottish cunt. Love how Drew is able to wrestle a power game in his matches too, despite not really being "big" in the sense a guy like Sheamus is. Sure, he's tall, but he's also kinda lanky so it looks all the more impressive when he catches someone in mid-air and smashes them down with a shoulder breaker or a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker. Everything he does looks great, vicious, and has a purpose. Guy literally has it all when it comes to in ring technique and skill. He's tall and doesn't look like a generic big guy. He CAN talk too, just doesn't get a chance. Does plenty of those "little things" that can make a match/his character too. Guy pretty much has it all, yet isn't given a chance. Rumours of him not re-signing when his contract is up unless his standing with the company gets better saddens me, but you can hardly blame him. People like Del Rio and Santino are on the main shows pretty much every week, one has a title atm and the other keeps challenging for the World/WWE title, despite the fact Drew is far more talented than both of them. Fuck the WWE. Match is pretty good btw
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

2012 Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2012 Discussion   2012 Discussion EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 4:32 am

Evan Bourne vs. Epico – Superstars 01/05/12
Apparently Bourne requested this match and he starts out impressively here, getting a dead crowd to come alive for a little while. Epico manages to suck all that life out of the crowd with his control segment, although his Gory Stretch looks pretty sweet, I’m sensing piped in heat for him too. Bourne’s comeback is fun to watch but I feel like it’s lacking a little something, maybe a little FIRE, he looks too friendly. It’s still good all the same. Rosa Mendes’ bouncy boobs strike again towards the finish. Basic finish to a basic match.

**1/2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

2012 Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2012 Discussion   2012 Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

2012 Discussion
Page 1 of 1