The Tea-Party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My humble abode for American TV Wrestling.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2013 Discussion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

2013 Discussion Empty
PostSubject: 2013 Discussion   2013 Discussion EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 12:13 am

Madison Rayne, Tara vs. ODB, Mickie James (Xplosion, 01/02/13)
Mickie looks AMAZING these days, She's not as thick as she used to be though, which makes me a little sad, but yeah, still amazing. Tara is great considering she's one of the older knockouts around (if not THE oldest). Drew McIntyre's ex wife (the one who beat him up ) is the knockouts ref. I miss the days of her in a business suit as ECW GM. She touches up Tara and ODB. Tara complains, ODB lets her grope both tits. Would be hot if ODB wasn't disgusting. Really says something when this match is currently my MOTY for 2013. Its a solid match. TNA always did try and make sure they knockouts division could do the best possible. Sometimes the best isn't great because they suck (Miss Tessmacher for starters), but they don't exactly hold anyone down in fear of them doing better than the guys. I wish I was ODB for a moment. She grabbed Mickie's arse after they won.
Back to top Go down
https://theteaparty.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin

2013 Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2013 Discussion   2013 Discussion EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 7:01 am

Kenny King vs. Jesse Godderz (Xplosion, 01/09/12)
Jesse is still really green, too green for worldwide TV anyway. He even gets the good 'ol "You can't wrestle" chants whilst dominating the match. He's also got probably one of the worst abdominal stretches I've ever laid my eyes on. Can't say I'm a fan of the guy. King's always a bunch of fun and just oozes swag. He doesn't hit everything quite as crisply as he could've, but he's still miles ahead of Jesse. A lot of this was messy enough, pretty much just moves with no rhyme or reason behind them but King gets the win with his cool-looking F5esque finisher. A'iight match, but I've seen better on Xplosion.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

2013 Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2013 Discussion   2013 Discussion EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 10:27 am

James Storm vs. Kazarian (Xplosion, 02/13/13)
Finally. A fun Xplosion match. Mostly in part thanks to Kazarian. He eats a couple of boots from fans. Nice spot. Then gets a FAT CHICK's flip flop shoved into his face by Storm. Gross. Quickly after the lowest of lows, Kazarian gains the advantage. Using heel tactics 101 to usurp the official. Holding the ropes for leverage, you know, that old chestnut. Kazarian grabs a beer bottle and proceeds to partake in a mid match brewskie. Makes me want to grab a beer myself. Ref takes it away. LOUDLY says "you can't drink a beer during a match." WHO SAYS, BRIAN HEBNER? WHO SAYS?? Kazarian continues to use his brain and spits the beer into the face of Storm the moment Hebner turns around. Awesome. Kazarian begins to mock Storm. Attempting his own set up for the Last Call superkick. It's semi-hilarious. Kazarian is almost as awesome as Daniels. Let us not forget this fact. Storm catches the leg, spins him around, does a mini comeback and nails the superkick out of nowhere to end it. Kazarian loses of course (b/c he's a total jobber, sadly) However, he made it fun. This was quite the Kazarian show right here.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

2013 Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2013 Discussion   2013 Discussion EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 10:31 am

Samoa Joe vs. Zema Ion (Xplosion, 02/06/13)
My string of redundant retorts are flying! Yeah, Ion tried to keep Joe down. Didn't work and Joe won in what came across as with little or no effort. I thought this would have been better. I guess Xplosion matches are like Impact matches - only get good when the Bound For Glory series is in tact.

Samoa Joe vs. Christopher Daniels (Xplosion, 02/20/13)
Joe & Daniels bringing the goods in only 5 minutes of action. Easy pick for best Xplosion match of the year right now. While it's funny to see these two prime workers on the B-show, I won't complain seeing them vs one another. Chemistry is well in tact & it gave us a nice almost throwback type match. Something you'd see on the one hour impacts, yet are a rarity when they extended to two hours. 100% entertaining. Certainly one of the better TNA matches out there from 2013

Kenny King vs. Zema Ion (Xplosion, Cage, 02/27/13)
Honestly, it was fun. I won't deny it of the fact. I won't go out and call it good for being a 5 minute match where two agile high flyers hit a bunch of flashy moves in a rapid span. It is what it is. If you got 5 minutes to kill, check it out I suppose. You could see worse on Impact. TNA did a putz move here. The had this follow the RVD vs King match from last week, which btw occurred as a result of this match. This company sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

2013 Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2013 Discussion   2013 Discussion EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 12:19 am

DOC vs. James Storm (Xplosion, 03/12/13)
This was a decent little brawl actually, much better than what I was anticipating. I don't know if there's ever been a proper meeting between Gallows and Storm before, but it would be a shame if this is all they ever got to do together in singles competition. Storm does a real good job of putting over how hard it is to get DOC off his feet, whilst DOC just likes punching stuff. There's a little bit of brawling on the outside that's uneventful but it's still fun since the crowd are actually hot enough here, which surprised me considering Xplosion always tends to get the worser crowds since a good amount of people just leave once Impact's done and dusted. The finish could've played out smoother here, but I think that with time, these two could have a neat PPV match in them.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

2013 Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2013 Discussion   2013 Discussion EmptyFri May 17, 2013 4:30 am

Eric Young vs. Robbie E (Xplosion, 03/20/13)
Things start off with a big chant for EY, and the announcers play up his chumpy past. He starts off the in-ring action with an armbar on Robbie E but Robbie E returns the favour by throwing a few in the turnbuckle, and Eric replies by doing the same thing and hitting a fluid dropkick. This clearly frustrates Robbie who chucks EY to the floor and tries to force a count out. After the break, Robbie's still in control and he's making good use of his leverage. He hits a sweet ass elbow that nearly gets him the pin. A heatless headlock spot occurs and frustration grows with Robbie as he's having trouble putting EY away. Great line from Robbie E, "Standing strong just like my hair". They go back to the headlock and it gets a little more heat this time. EY's comeback comes with a good old fashioned stripping and he comes within inches of a win with a belly to belly. After some biting, EY picks up the win with "The Speedo Elbow". Decent enough little Xplosion match, gives a much better showing for guys like this who wouldn't be featured as much on TV. Robbie E is making good ground match-wise without Robbie T, and EY needs to be on TV more. He's a good worker who's seemingly held back by a silly gimmick that he loves doing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

2013 Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2013 Discussion   2013 Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

2013 Discussion
Page 1 of 1